Sunday, July 1, 2007

Keeping Up With the Millers-I Mean Jones...

Well here I am. Both feet have jumped into the world of blogging. We all know that Taylor wasn't the techno geek behind this. We are so grateful that the Millers live 8 blocks away but trying to "keep up with the Millers" can be very intimidating! Kate just kept saying how easy, how painless and how fast this would be for us to journal our lives. She then proceeds to show us her "simple" site. It is the most professional site I've seen. All this being said, I will try it. Because of Aaron, I own a digital still camera, a digital camcorder, a Mac and now I have my own blog. I'm sure there will be come a day that an iphone will be added to that list.

8 comments:

katieo said...

MWA-AH-AH-HA-HA!!!

It's all part of my master grand scheme to get the entire family blogging!!

Grandma Snow said...

I am THRILLED that you are beginning a blog...or jog...or pog...or a twog... Do you realize that this is doing Family History work? Yep. Journaling your family doings on a blog is one part of Family History. I am selfishly looking forward to all those grandkid pictures on all these blogs.

Sarah said...

I did it! Blogging is different than emails...
How do I do link to other's pages?
How do I remember what my own address is? I've forgotten it already. I'm getting old....

Sarah said...

Molly- I can't text message, but I can blog!

GordonandChrissy said...

Yeah!!! I love that everyone is getting their blogs started. It helps us feel like we still kind of know what's going on with the family across the country. :) We mentioned it to Katie, but we haven't told everyone yet, but we'll be in town for the 4th and through Sunday. Can we stop by sometime and say hi? It seems like it's been forever since we've seen you guys!!!

Stephanie said...

I will side with Katie on this one. She's definitely the guru...but we can all play the blog game. One big happy family!!

Stephanie said...

and PS...we were the Crazy Dixes before you were the Crazy Daytons (at least in the blog world). I just don't anyone down the road thinking we copied you!

Amy said...

Way to go, Mol!

I love it! Especially Cole's comment. He's probably right! :-)

Now go email everyone in the family and tell them about your blog.