Sunday, July 1, 2007

Alaskan Cruise

Eagles up in Alaska are like pigeons. They are everywhere! I know, you think this is a postcard - my skills are getting good. I chased this baldy down thinking that this was such a great find! Come to find out, hundreds. Seriously, we passed a garbage dump and they were definitely 100's of scavengers.



Here Taylor & I are going out to dinner on the cruise. You eat literally 24 hours a day. It was considered "freestyle" which means you can order as many appetizers, salads, soups, entree's & desserts at one meal. Taylor literally ordered 3 entrees & 3to4 desserts every meal. This picture is just a small portion of his brothers. All 11 brothers + wives + one ex sister-in-law & spouse (now that's a story!) + 1 sister + dad & his wife went cruising. Talk about one big party!

Here are once again a portion of the bro's. They sort of look like these totem poles...

Taylor & I boogying the night away. I believe this was "Motown Night".

This is a replica of our boat made out of white chocolate! One night, they had a chocolate lounge. You could either call it walking into chocolate heaven/hell.

Here is what greeted you when you walked into the chocolate lounge - the chocolate castle. The next picture is the gargoyles that protected the castle. (Sorry, my kids loved the pictures!)


I had to throw in one beauty picture because really, being on an Alaskan cruise really isn't known for bathing suits and sun. The cruise was absolutely breathtaking.

Stay tuned....I'm trying to learn how to upload a great video (one of a kind) of Disco Taylor at his best...I have to get over to the Millers so they can show me how...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It sounded like a great vacation. We are so happy for you two. Wow, those pictures of the eagles look great. You should make your own postcards! I didn't know you were into photography - you're great.

Sorry we didn't get to visit with you guys by going to Grandma's birthday party. We miss you!

GordonandChrissy said...

If you post a video of Taylor dancing then I'll post one of Chrissy dancing, too!! ...she'll love that!

GordonandChrissy said...

Watch it, mister... --Chrissy

GordonandChrissy said...

But, it looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picture of you guys dancin' away on the dance floor, you're so cute!

molly said...

g-we are so cute aren't we? And Crissy, get ready. I can already tell you, Taylor took the kareoke place by storm! Skabelunds-I didn't know I was into photography, or video taking or blogging, etc. I'm getting sucked into it. We miss you guys too! I'll be in Arizona starting on the 11th BUT I will not have a car. It's a vaecae for the kids to their cousins w/ the pool. I don't know who they love more, the cousins or the pool.