Saturday, January 30, 2010

Andie is 3!


Andie's big day! Grandma Snow sent a package with tiara's, princess shoes, a princess dress that was a little too short (Riley's comment, "mom-is that immodest?" Glad she's getting it!)gloves, pink heart necklace, a pink sparkle backpack and a ring. Wow! She was so excited! She also got a swing for her babies and a Smart Cycle that I can't get to work yet. I got these 2 items for her for Christmas from Kid to Kid and ended up holding them for her birthday. If I would of known my mom was providing everything, I would of held it to next Christmas! Amy also brought over a baby named "Hannah" that cries. Andie was so excited about that baby. We are going to celebrate Andie's birthday party next week. I wasn't going to have one for her but Riley was MORTIFIED when I told her that. So I'm really throwing this little party for Riley's sake. I'm even going to check her out of school for her to be my helper. Andie loves showing you she is 3 with her fingers.

Also, Steele skips with one leg. Really, it's the cutest thing. Probably because he's so big and round and then he skips so delicately. You can't help but to bust out laughing when you see this. Steele fell out of the laundry basket and got a shiner and a fat lip. Blood was coming out of his nose and mouth. I felt so bad for him. He was so swollen he looked like a little monkey. He didn't even look like Steele. I'm putting in a picture but it wasn't taken at full "swollen-ness".

I just got back from Texas. I'm doing some contract work for a company. My current project is to throw 3 parties for Dell employees in Texas, Tennessee and Oklahoma. Serious. How fun is that? We've contracted with Vince Young and Colt McCoy for a couple of the events and we're hoping to get Julian from the Biggest Loser. The first one I'm feeding 1150 people lunch, 2nd one 750 and the third 500. They will be in shifts of 200 people a time. (The room fits 250). I'm in charge of catering, advertising, decorations, security, the guests, the grand prize drawing (dinner with Vince & Colt, supervising the dinner w/ them in the evening, etc. Serious. I cannot believe I'm going to get paid for this. If I need to get my own "crew", I know some sisters that I will be calling!

Cole gave his 10 minute report on Japan and rocked the house! (as he said). REally, he did great. He had a real samuri helmet, ninja shoes, kimonos, sushi for all the kids, pocky sticks, dolls, etc. Great factual info was given. My favorite part was when he would go to another part of his presentation and he would say, "Now I would like to direct your attention to..." He would get docked 5 points if he said, "umm..." but he didn't at all. So proud of him! I'm only going to post the video because I know the only people out there that would take 10 minutes to watch this our his grandparents!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So Andie liked the doll? I don't think I knew her name was Hannah. Loved the video of Steele skipping--or galloping, or whatever. ha ha. He is already so much bigger!

katieo said...

Hey. what the heck? You're posting here again? You need to send out an email or something when you update this thing!